This school year, 2018-2019, we have implemented the position of co-directors. Dana Hardenbergh and Brittany Schaneberg are sharing the position. They will carry on their positions of: Dana-MWF teacher and Brittany-TTH teacher. We are finding this is working out beautifully for everyone. Velma Nix and Cheryl Merchant are enjoying the position of aides in the classroom. Open Hands Preschool is blessed to have such a loving, hard-working staff!
We are taking registration for the 2018-2019 school year.
Fees for the 2018-19 school year are:
MWF - $120 per month
TTH - $85 per month
A $20 supply fee is due with the first month's tuition.
The registration fee is $35 per child.
Please use this link for the 2018-19 school year registration form.[LINK]
Mon. Wed. Fri. 8:30-11:30 AM 4-6 year olds
Tue. & Thu. 8:30-11:00 AM 3 year olds
* Open Hands Preschool follows the Indian Creek School District's calendar for holidays and closings.
* Student-to-teacher ratio will not exceed 10:1.
Open Hands Preschool is a non-profit organization. All fees received are used to employ staff, purchase supplies and equipment, and to maintain the facilities.
Our Preschool offers:
Open Hands Preschool is a part of the Christian education program of Waterman United Methodist and Waterman
Presbyterian Churches. We are licensed by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS).
* A Christian learning center.
* Loving, caring, and qualified teachers.
* A quality developmental program for children ages 3 to 6.
* An opportunity for your child to feel safe, loved, challenged,
and important in an educational environment.
* Opportunities for parent input and participation.
* A fully equipped indoor playroom and a large outdoor fenced
in play area.
WE WILL MAKE DISCIPLES OF JESUS CHRIST
THROUGH WORSHIP, THROUGH EVANGELISM
AND THROUGH DISCIPLESHIP!